Detail MIXER YAMAHA MG-32/ 14FX
Mixer Yamaha MG-32/ 14FX
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
From compact, portable mixers to serious live-sound consoles with built-in Yamaha SPX effects, the MG-series delivers superior sound and build quality that is top of the class.
These 32-input models are suitable for serious live sound applications in which a substantial number of sources must be handled efficiently. The MG32/ 14FX also feature dual Yamaha SPX effect processors built in, so you have everything you need for great sound right in the console. A comprehensive complement of auxiliary and group buses provides extensive mixing and signal routing versatility.
Technical specifications :
• 24 mono inputs and 4 stereo inputs on the MG32/ 14FX.
• Top-quality microphone preamplifiers with switchable phantom power.
• Insert I/ O patch points on mono input channels as well as the stereo and group buses.
• Mid-sweep 3-band mono channel EQ, 4-band stereo channel EQ.
• 14 buses for flexible signal routing: main stereo bus, four group buses, six auxiliary buses, and send buses for the two
internal effect processors.
• Ample sends and returns for monitoring and external effects.
• Dual Yamaha SPX digital signal processors provide a selection of 16 advanced digital effects.
• Reliable XLR output connectors.
• Variable LPF on mono output for convenient subwoofer setup.
• 12-segment level meters.
• Illuminated switches for high visibility.
• Talkback microphone input for convenient communication.
Total harmonic distortion ( Master Output) : Less than 0.1% ( THD+ N) @ + 14dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, 600© ( with gain control at maximum level) .
Frequency response ( Master Output) : 20Hz-20kHz + 1dB, -3dB @ + 4dBu, 600© ( with gain control at minimum level) .
Hum & noise* 1 : -128dBu ( Equivalent input noise) , -99dBu ( Residual output noise) , 20Hz-20kHz, Rs= 150© , Input Gain= Maximum, Input Pad= OFF, Input Sensitivity= -60dBu.
Crosstalk ( @ 1kHz) : -70dB.
Phantom Power : + 48V.
Effect : SPX x 2 ( Effect 1: 16 Programs, Effect 2: 16 Programs : Parameter Control) .
Dimensions ( W x H x D) : 1027 x 140 x 551mm ( 40-7/ 16" x 5-1/ 2 x 21-11/ 16" ) .
Weight : 22.0kg ( 48.5lbs.) .
Power consumption : 120W.
Power requirements : AC100V, 50/ 60Hz, AC120V, 60Hz, AC220V, 60Hz, AC230V, 50Hz.